Running Order For The NADJ Annual Conference & AGM On Sunday 26th April 2015
So here it is, the running order for the 2015 NADJ AGM & Conference, we hope you like the revised programme of events and we’d love to see you at the National Glass Centre on Sunday 26th April 2015.
- 10:30am - Doors open for attendees with free tea and coffee.
- 11:00am - Introduction and Welcome.
- 11:15am - 1st Seminar: “Ten things you can do right now” by Paul Arnett.
- 12:15pm - Break for Networking.
- 12:30pm - 2nd Seminar: “DJ entertainment trends over the years and techniques to boost your recommendation rates” by Roger Squire.
- 1:30pm - Break for Lunch.
- 2:30pm - 3rd Seminar: “What’s Getting You In A Business Spin?” by Tina Boden.
- 3:30pm - Break for Networking.
- 3:45pm – 4th Seminar: “If you can have three number one hits with a rabbit from Rotherham, anything is possible!” By Andy Pickles.
- 4:45pm - Break for Networking.
- 5:00pm - 2015 NADJ Annual General Meeting.
- 5:30pm - Thanks and Close.
All times are approximate and are subject to change.